Madame Waffle

Hello peeps!! A very short post here.

In my mother's mission to get me plump, I came across a well-known restaurant in Midvalley Megamall - Madame Waffle. 

I ordered a Tiramisu waffle as it is a "hot" item. 

Tadaa! The main character. 
Unlike the traditional waffle, this waffle is more to the bread side. It is crispy on the outside and is handsomely topped with Tiramisu. To my surprise, the tiramisu is riched with alcohol taste (maybe because of the concentrated coffee?) and matches well with the waffle and I love how they are not stingy with the tiramisu and the beautiful decoration. 

However, there is a downside too. The plate. I was quite irritated when the plate is not stable when I was cutting the waffle. It destroyed my mood (well, just a little, though =P). Oh, and can anyone guess how much does this waffle cost? (See the answer below XD)

Beside the plate and the price, I am totally satisfied with this waffle and would definitely DEFINITELY love to try it again. There are also some other flavours and toppings, such as the matcha azuki, chocolate and etc.

The price - RM 9.00!!! (not inclusive of GST and no service charge!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quitting ICAEW (Not official)

Internship Experience in Ryokan (旅館 - Japanese-styled Hotel)

Internship Experience in Ryoutei (料亭)