Difference between ACCA and ICAEW written by Dheeraj Vaidya

Hello!! Though I did say I am to be in study mode for 3 weeks, my hand could not leave the touch of my phone and I stumbled across this interesting article today. And so I thought I want to share this article to everyone who could not decide on whether to pursue your study in ACCA or ICAEW, and hence a very short post today.

It is an article written by Mr. Dheeraj Vaidya. It includes a short introduction of ACCA and ICAEW, where it covers information on the number of stages, duration of examination, professional fee and etc. The article also reveals the difference between ACCA and ICAEW in terms of global recognition, regulation, duration of course, job relevancy, flexibility, the scale of toughness in terms of exam and, the most important, the salary difference. Lastly, it covers the reasons why you should pursue your study in either ACCA or ICAEW.

So, if these are the questions you are dying to know, then click on this link

All in all, it is what you want that help you to decide which course to choose. If you still have doubts after reading this article, feel free to comment below or message me using the form on the right. Lastly, good luck in choosing! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quitting ICAEW (Not official)

Internship Experience in Ryokan (旅館 - Japanese-styled Hotel)

Internship Experience in Ryoutei (料亭)