YESS!!

Guys, guys!!

My result came out just now and I finally PASSED my final paper for the  professional level!!!


Did you know?

There's a credit list and a pass list.
It is a list that shows the name of all the candidates that pass a paper. While both only show professional papers result for that seating, there is a slight difference to it. Only those who have passed all the papers in professional level will be listed in the pass list, while others in the credit list. The marks will not be revealed and therefore it is opened to the public. You can access this through here: http://examresults.icaew.com/home/Index/


You can receive your result through SMS and/or email.
  1. Log in to your account 
  2. Click "For current ACA students"
  3. Click the "result notification link"
  4. Click "Manage email / SMS results notification"
  5. Choose your preference
With this, your results will be sent to you at around 12.00 (UK time) or 19.00 (Malaysia time). You won't have to frantically log in to the ICAEW website as the website may be quite slow due to the high traffic. 


That's all. I remembered I promised to write about some tips to pass. But, that would be after I am done with my Sarawak trip. Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quitting ICAEW (Not official)

Internship Experience in Ryokan (旅館 - Japanese-styled Hotel)

Internship Experience in Ryoutei (料亭)