Treats after Finals (Coliseum and MilkCow)

Hello!! Sorry for my late post as I was busy with my finals. How have you all been?

Oh, I decided not to do a specific restaurant and food review section anymore as I do not order much food and my knowledge is insufficient. This will give inaccurate information and I want to prevent this as much as possible. However, I will still do a similar thing in a different way. 

It has a become a habit that every time I finished my exam, I will treat myself for studying "diligently". This time, however, I do not treat myself, my mum did. We went to Coliseum, a fairly new restaurant in Sunway Pyramid. It is located at the Oasis Boulevard, which is outside the Sunway Building, near the Lion head and is just beside Johnny's Rocket.

Coliseum - Cafe and Grill Steak
We ordered the Coliseum Braised Mutton Shank Set Lunch, which comes along with an entree, a drink, a main dish and a dessert. It costs RM 29.90.

Entree - Broccoli soup

Have you ever tried a broccoli soup? No? Me neither. This was my first time. It actually tasted a little like mushroom soup without mushroom, not much broccoli taste, which actually disappointed me a little but overall, it is tasty. 

Braised Mutton Shank and Iced Lemon Tea
Since I am quite bored with the usual chicken and fish, so I thought I should try something different this time, and thus Braised Mutton Shank. Since I rarely eat mutton in a restaurant (because it is very expensive!!), I do not know how the taste is supposed to be. For me, I think it was not very "muttony" and I didn't really like the smash potato too. The smash potato does not have any surprise... T.T .  However, the Iced Lemon Tea did. I think they added some soda because it is a little fizzy and I like it !! And the dessert was a scoop of vanilla ice cream. 

After the lunch, we went to try also a fairly new ice cream - Milk Cow. It is located at LG 2 inside Sunway Pyramid, near Delicious, Uncle Tetsu Cheesecake and Brands Outlets.



The famous MilkCow

The "menu"
The "menu" is quite detail. However, what I ordered is not in the "menu" .

Milky Pop
This was what I ordered - Milky Pop and it costs RM 11. It is topped with caramel popcorn and caramel syrup. The taste is fabulous. What surprised me was that the popcorn is not only at the top but at the bottom too. So, there won't be like "Oh no, I've finished the toppings, I want some more!!". I think same goes too other "dishes" too.


Since the "menu" I took is not clear. Here's another one which can be found right behind the card they gave. The card offers a "buy 10 ice-creams and receive your 11th for free". So, ice-cream lover quickly grab this promotion!

So, that's all my treats about. =) .  Stay tuned to my next post. Bye ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quitting ICAEW (Not official)

Internship Experience in Ryokan (旅館 - Japanese-styled Hotel)

Internship Experience in Ryoutei (料亭)