ICAEW real final!!!

Hello, peeps!!

After a long break from blogging, I can't wait to put one up right after I completed my exam (like 4 hours ago). 

This is one of the grandest exam I have ever had (though some of you might think this is common?). For first, the exam location is located in a hotel, a 4 star hotel (I don't know if it changes. It all depends on ICAEW). Next, we had free tea and coffee (maybe because it comes in a package?). A cup of tea or coffee to wake us up before exam, not a bad idea! Have you ever done an exam, in a room full of chandeliers? This is it.

Oh and nice chair
Aside from that, it is one of the strictest exam. Bringing an identification card is a common thing, but debit or credit card? It is to check your signature. They literally compare your signature even stricter than the banker (though most of the bankers don't really check it). If you do not have one, you can bring your passport instead. For the open text book checking, they flipped through the pages (of course not page by page) and shaked it to ensure there are no hidden notes. Do you see the clock and the screen on the pillar (the clock on the whiteboard is projected to the screen and it is almost on every pillar)? Every second counts. Did I forget to tell you only analog watches are allowed. I even bought a new watch just for that. 

While it is one of the strictest, it is lenient in someway. We are allowed to bring food in to the exam hall such as bread and biscuits. It is quite understandable as the exam period is quite long. Indeed, my stomach growled during the exam, but even if I do bring some snacks, I didn't even have time to eat it (though I did say that it is quite long 😒). It is way too little time to complete all the questions. Don't even mention checking the answers. (How I hope I have Quicksilver's ability...)

To my surprise, the exam paper look like this:


The differences are that the vertical lines are a lot lighter, there's a bar code on every page and a bigger grid outside all of these grids.

Guess that is all I want to brag about. To end this post, a picture from where I did my last minute revision.


"Happy holidays!!" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quitting ICAEW (Not official)

Internship Experience in Ryoutei (料亭)

Internship Experience in Ryokan (旅館 - Japanese-styled Hotel)