Just a day out

Another shopping day!! This time not Sunway Pyramid but Empire Shopping Gallery. I usually don't go Empire as the things there are not cheap, more of a higher class goods. The reason  I went there was because I heard that the Popular in Empire was having sales, but apparently we missed it. So, it became like a food hunting day instead. 

First, my sister and I went to this store that sells Hokkaido baked cheese tart as I have long seen this tart in Facebook and wanted to try for once. To my surprise, it costs RM 5.30 each, which is quite expensive, but still there was quite a long queue. They have this buy 5 free 1 promotion for RM 29. However, I bought only one as I am not the type who will buy a large amount of things if I have not confirm they are my cup of tea. No point wasting money (the cheapskate me). Another reasons are that I am really tight on budget now after coming back from Korea and there are 3 babies in this month. 

Tadaa!! Fresh cheese tart
Close up of the tart
The inside
The crust is sweeter than I expected and the filling is light and airy, which lead me to my question,"is there any cheese?". It can be served fresh, chilled or frozen. Apparently, the fillings will be creamier and it feels like ice cream when frozen. 

Onto the next food. Tous les Jours.

It is a French-Asian bakery which can be found almost anywhere in Korea, but not in Malaysia. So, it can be considered luxury here. It has 2 areas - tea area and dining area - that's what I thought but in actual you can choose to sit anywhere you want. While the tea area is brightly decorated, the dining area is of the opposite. It has a dimmer, romantic and classy ambiance to it.

The beautiful bar
The classy ambiance
There are also a wide selection of cakes~~



We ordered a plate of shrimp sandwich and shared it together.

Simple shrimp sandwich
The sandwich was quite filling for me but not for my sister. This led to the 3rd store that sells sushi. Unlike other stores, this store sell the sushi like this:


We had to tell them our choices, which is quite a hassle as I prefer to pick the sushi by myself. Anyway, these are some of the selections of sushi.


The prices shown are for single piece and I could say these are of the average price, but they may seem fresher than the usual. The colours too are more attractive.

That's how we spend the day from buying presents to eating. =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quitting ICAEW (Not official)

Internship Experience in Ryokan (旅館 - Japanese-styled Hotel)

Internship Experience in Ryoutei (料亭)