My results are out!!!

Hey, just like I promise in the previous post. A post right after my first semester's result was out yesterday!!!

The result was supposed to release at 7.00pm (12pm in UK). Due to technical problem, I was not able to know my marks until 12 am in the morning. However, I do know whether I passed or failed my test as they have a list on the ICAEW's website. Well, that's what matter the most. As per my lecturer, it doesn't matter what marks you get. If you got more than 55 marks,  it is just a bonus, you are putting too much effort in it, unless you got the World's price. That's a different thing. (Well, this is to be taken as a joke, so that we are not too stress about it). Since I am totally not aiming for that but just to do the best I could in the examination, I just need a pass. Nothing more, nothing less. 

As soon as I got back home, I immediately went to check my result by scrolling through the hundreds of names to find my name. Guess what I got? 

Passes on both subjects!!! Yay!!! Goodbye kisses to another 2 subjects. My marks? Surprisingly, I got the highest among all the other small tests (which I failed most of the time). Another suprise was that,  both subjects I got the exactly same marks! What a coincidence. Since marks is not of importance, I'm not going to disclose it. 

Well, guess that's all about this post. Now, I can focus on my semester now. It's going to be tougher this semester. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ (Better stop now before I start complaining and whining to you all.) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quitting ICAEW (Not official)

Internship Experience in Ryoutei (ๆ–™ไบญ)

Internship Experience in Ryokan (ๆ—…้คจ - Japanese-styled Hotel)