Updates and Not Important Announcement

Hello!!! Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslims and Happy Holidays to the non-muslim.

Here is to my updates. My second semester started last Friday. The classes have been long and intense. Everything speeds up as our semester has shortened from 3 months to 2 months, including the Raya holiday. After Raya, my schedule would be even like a madman, mostly comprising of only classes, tests, study and revision, and maybe a little exercise (hoping not to gain anymore weight as I have gained about 4 kg during my first semester T.T) and playing with phone? Not more than that. Anymore than that would mean that I'm sacrificing my sleep to be doing it. That being said, I guess my outdoor activity is minimal to zero (I'm pretty sure that there is time for this, it is just that I'm very bad, VERY BAD, at balancing study and life). If I pass these 2 subjects, I suppose my life would be easier later. Depend on circumstances, there might be a huge change to my decision but don't anticipate it too much as this surprise might only have 1% chance of happening (I'm sure there will be many critics and disappointment from my family and those around me when the time comes. Only when the time comes... *sigh*).

If only sleeping 10 hours a week can be a habit. Even sleeping 8 hours a day, I'm already falling asleep in class...
Screenshot from NewAsianTV - Doctors
With all these which are going to happen, they lead to an announcement (though it is not much of importance, but to me, maybe yes?). I might not be updating my journey in Korea as I want to reminisce the wonderful time when I have more time to write about it (There's only a few more days left to post, I don't want to end it so fast >.<). Just for that, I don't want to do it sloppily as it was the only time when I think the time belongs to me, and no other. Meaning, I'm going to be a shut up more than I really am now (just until this semester is over, maybe?).

That doesn't mean I'm going to totally shut down my activity here. If there is anything that pops up, I will still be updating here (including my final result from my first semester, hope I pass, it is too much of a bother to take the exam again *pray hard*). Of course, I will still read all your messages. If you have any queries, feel free to contact me by posting a comment below or write to me via the blogger contact form on your right. I usually reply within 24 hours. 😉

So, I guess that's all about my updates and announcement. Before it ends, here's a photo of a beautiful flower that I took the other day.



Till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quitting ICAEW (Not official)

Internship Experience in Ryoutei (料亭)

Internship Experience in Ryokan (旅館 - Japanese-styled Hotel)