Japanese Snacks in Malaysia (Part 3)

Hello!!

Here's another post of Japanese snacks that can be found in Malaysia. And today, both of the snacks are from Shojikiya, a higher end Japanese store in Malaysia (if you compare with Daiso... it is of a pricy side...)

Kinoko Chocolate - RM10.50



I have read about this biscuits in a magazine about snacks in Japan and I believe like Doubutsu Yochi, it is a childhood snack. I have always wanted to try it and finally, I found it in Shojikiya and immediately, I bought it.



It comes in a packet full of "mushrooms". Thankfully, it is not filled with "air", so I think it is worth the money. And as per the box said, It has 2 layers of chocolates, dark chocolate and milk chocolate (I supposed it is Meiji chocolate, since they are from the same company, and I love LOVE Meiji chocolate!), and they match perfectly with the cracker. It is so good that I might get addicted to it!

Mushrooms...
And more mushrooms!!

Sakusaku Panda & Logy -  RM 10.50



I supposed logy is the cute rabbit below the panda? At first, I was hesitated to buy this snacks as it is quite expensive for only 8 pieces of snacks = RM 1.30 per piece... Aren't they really expensive?   -.-||| In the end, I bought it as they are really cute. Spending money and rewarding my hardwork once in a while, wouldn't harm isn't it?



It comes in 4 layers... well, 3 layers on the external and 4 layers inside. The base is a chocolate biscuit and above the biscuits are all chocolates!! The top layer is a semi-dark chocolate with different expressions and sandwich between them are chocolate cream and chocolate sauce (as per the box said). Though, the chocolate cream taste more like chocolate mousse. These chocolates match perfectly well with each other. When it enters your mouth, you will taste different textures and a mix taste of bitter and sweetness. Mmhhmmmhhmmm, perfect!!


That's all about the snacks today. Will post more if I buy more of them! Till then~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quitting ICAEW (Not official)

Internship Experience in Ryokan (旅館 - Japanese-styled Hotel)

Internship Experience in Ryoutei (料亭)