Food updates!!!

Hey everyone!!! This is last week's updates. Mostly food though,  as I don't think you are interested in my boring life. 

Friday
I went back to Hanatama Japanese Restaurant again.  This time for lunch.  If you haven't seen my previous post regarding this restaurant,  click on this link. Usually, I won't have lunch alone. But this time,  I went back there as I had to do my AIESEC job (meeting with the boss there for selling my project). As I did not want to waste time thinking for what food to get,  I might as well eat in the restaurant as I still have a lot food I want to try. 

I had always wanted to try japanese curry omurice which was why I ordered it. Surprisingly,  the curry omurice tastes amazing!! I,  who previously dislike Japanese curry as I find the taste weird and fake,  find this tasty, maybe because it is cooked by a chef.  


Since I think only curry omurice is too plain for me, as I usually don't eat rice but only other dishes,  I added another tofu which was recommended by my sister.  This tofu is another amazing dish.  As I am a really picky eater,  I only  prefer to eat some kind of tofu (not that I don't eat,  I still eat it if it is served).  This tofu has a crispy outer layer and the inside is soft and smooth. Although it is dipped in I-have-no-idea-what sauce, the crispiness don't immediately goes soft. However,  I prefer the sauce to be sweet instead.


Lastly,  I cannot finish without a dessert. This is the same dessert as I ate previously as I find this dessert difficult to forget. As I ate it after selling my products,  the boss decided to pay this dessert for me.


Saturday
After my Japanese class ended,  I decided to have a dessert that is situated near Inti University. It is a famous Korean dessert cafe called Aboong that sells yoghurt ice cream. This one that I ordered in a fish cone is particularly well-liked.

How it is made?

Firstly, fill the mask with the batter of your choice (original or dark chocolate).


Then,  choose the fillings of your choice (red bean,  custard or nutella). In my case, nutella.  For Nutella, there's an additional RM 1.


Lastly, fill in the mask.


After about 15 minutes waiting,  it is done!


The frozen yoghurt is quite sour and because the fish cone is freshly made,  the yoghurt melts faster than usual.  There's no time to slowly enjoy it. Though I ate it quite fast, I still could not avoid the yoghurt dripping eveywhere, like how a child would eat an ice cream. Regardless of how dirty I ate, I still enjoyed it, especially the chocolate marshmallows.

Sunday
It's the second round of ICSS, which I will write about it in another post. The competition ground is in Mid Valley.

After the competition, we went to search for lunch. Firstly,  we went to DuBuYo,  a Korean restaurant for a simple lunch.  We ordered a Korean pancake (pajeon) set, which comes with the side dishes and a soup. The side dishes and soup were delicious,  though the pancake wasn't that bad either (there's still room for improvement). 

Next,  we went to have a dessert in Beard Papa.  This is the dessert that I would never miss whenever I go to MidValley.  The cream puff here is amazingly delicious.

Unlike the usual chocolate cream puff that I ordered,  me and my sister decided to go with something different this time.  It's a durian fillings with a crispy crust.



This cream puff here sure does not let me down. The crew gave a whole lot of fillings and the puff is crispy as it says. The fillings is not only durian essence with custard, but there's real durian inside, which I find it satisfying.

While in Mid Valley,  there's no reason to not go to Garden's food area. The food area located in LG,  I supposed,  has a lot of amazing food.  Me and my sister decided to stop in Ori Udon to have Karaage,  to satisfy my sister's craving of fried food.  Unlike the fried chicken that we ate on Saturday, which is terrible,  the Karaage is not that bad,  though it is merely 3 pieces. It is tender and crispy.  The flavour too is well-absorbed into the food.  Next, we had a fruit juice before going back to my grandma's house.

We went to our grandma's house as my aunt invited us for dinner. She said she prepared sumptuous dinner (mostly my favourite),  which I don't think I can ignore it. For dinner, we had bread with cheese sauce (my aunt saw it in YouTube on Saturday, so she decided to make it),  la la, salt-baked chicken (my cousin bought from Ipoh on Saturday after I requested it) and some fried fish fillet.  Aren't these mouth-watering?



It looks exactly like what I saw in YouTube.

So, that's the end of my food report this week.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quitting ICAEW (Not official)

Internship Experience in Ryokan (旅館 - Japanese-styled Hotel)

Internship Experience in Ryoutei (料亭)