Lotte chocolate!

Hello! 

When I was visiting my relatives yesterday, one of my relatives who went to Japan brought back this chocolate from Lotte. 


At first I thought it was just a normal Lotte milk chocolate bar. However, as I unpacked it,  I noticed the difference in texture as I broke the first row. It doesn't have the usual firm breaking, but a more soft breaking as though it's been exposed to heat for a while. 

Throwing the piece of chocolate in my mouth, the texture is unusually light and airy, which later turns back to its usual - smooth and milky texture. The taste remains the same as the normal milk chocolate bar.  So, it's like eating a chocolate cake. Not the usual chocolate cake,  but a 100% chocolate cake. 

Look at the air sac that is responsible for this texture:


I totally recommend it for those who don't really like chocolate as it doesn't feel heavy. For those who like chocolate, like me, may find a little frustrating as you may need to eat a few rows to equate the usual one row of chocolate. This explains why this is the fastest chocolate bar that I have ever finished. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quitting ICAEW (Not official)

Internship Experience in Ryokan (旅館 - Japanese-styled Hotel)

Internship Experience in Ryoutei (料亭)