Experience in Lavish Spa

Hello people!!

Remember in the previous post, I mentioned that I went for a spa as a monthly outing with my team? This is it! A compact yet relaxing spa in KL.

Lavish Spa is located in Farenheit 88. It is in a shopping mall yet it is not easy to be discovered. However, it makes thing easier if you take the elevator to the 5th floor. If your first view is a swimming pool, then you are in the right place! And the view is superb!

The entrance is at the right

As you can see from the above picture, it is a residential area, which is why the customers have to share a swimming pool with the residents and not to make too much noises. 

As you enter the spa, you will not see a registration desk but a cute decoration and a small lounge for relaxation. Also, you can order any drinks and food that are listed on the menu. The best thing is that you don't have to pay additional fee if you take the package,


Small lounge

The package offered by Lavish Spa is quite reasonable, even for cheapskate like me. It includes:
- jacuzzi spa
- sauna and steam room
- pool
- gym
- lounge
- theatre
- food and beverage (order as much as you want)
- personal storage
- wifi (but I can't access)

All these only cost RM 78 for ladies and RM 98 for guys and you can enjoy all these facilities for 6 hours!!! It's definitely worth a lot if you are a big eater.

Of course, we still had to register to get our keys and they will guide us to a locker room. In there, you can put your stuff and change your clothes. They provide disposable bra and disposable panties but they are not comfortable and not very secured. So, my advice is to bring your own swimming suit. Since I did not know that we could not enter the jacuzzi with a towel, I had no choice but to wear it. It was super awkward as like any other spa, we share with others. 

Before I entered the jacuzzi, I went for steam room and then sauna. I was reluctant to enter the jacuzzi at first due to the awkwardness. However, I would miss the fun if I do not try the things here. So, jacuzzi. There is also a refrigerator that stores water and towels for those who could not stand the heat. After spa, we had our dinner in the Lavish Cafe.


This cafe functions like a buffet, yet we do not have the freedom to go take the food ourselves, except for drinks. You need to order the food in the menu, so order as much as you want. The last call would be at 11.00pm. Most of us ordered the most expensive food here, which is the lamb chop. It is delicious but they sliced the lamb quite thin. So, you might want to add more. 

Besides spa and cafes, there are internet rooms and a mini cinema with adjustable chairs. A very comfortable place. There are also massage, manicure and pedicure services provided with an additional charge, so that will be a no no for me. 

This place is actually quite small, yet it is quite comfortable. There is just one thing I do not really like, that is they should not use carpet but instead a non-slippery tiles. This is because it will give off some smell if it is not kept dry at all times. 

So, this will be the last post from what I have experienced during WBL. Next post, I hope, there will be more interesting things in my life. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quitting ICAEW (Not official)

Internship Experience in Ryokan (旅館 - Japanese-styled Hotel)

Internship Experience in Ryoutei (料亭)