Relaxing 2nd day (Part 2: Getting Lost)

Hiiiii!!!

Was adventuring really late these days, which is why the late post and the no vlogs. So there are many vlogs accumulating in my laptop. 

Continuing from my previous post, after eating my lunch in a convenience store in Korea, I wanted to go back to my guesthouse as it was getting pretty late. However, I got lost as I just went in to any streets that attracted me. As I was finding my way back to the guesthouse, I walked into a Korean traditional market - Yeong Cheon Traditional Market and it snowed heavily. It was my first snow!! I heard it was the second snow in Korea this year and I was pretty lucky to see my first snow on the second day in Korea!



After visiting to a few markets (which I will upload to Youtube when I have time =D), this market is the most traditional one. Unlike the other markets, Yeong Cheon Market sells more of raw ingredients (meat, seafood, vegetables and fruits). It is more like a wet market in Malaysia. I hope to get back there to try some of their food as I think that I can find the most genuine traditional food in there, instead of the common street food. 

Within the vicinity of the market, across the road, I saw an eye-catching building in the midst of the snow, which brought me to visit it. 



After walking around, I found that this place is known as Independence Park. It is actually quite big. However, I only visited part of it as I had to rush back to find my way back as it was getting pretty dark and snowy. 


And that concluded my day of getting lost near my guesthouse, while getting to visit quite a few nice places.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quitting ICAEW (Not official)

Internship Experience in Ryokan (旅館 - Japanese-styled Hotel)

Internship Experience in Ryoutei (料亭)