DC Comic Cafe

It is finally my holiday!! The one semester sure does take a long time. So, what to do after the "long" and tiring semeseter? Lots of shopping, of course!

So yesterday, it was my first time going to Kenanga Wholesale City (thought of buying some cheap clothes for working as they are expensive...).

Kenanga Wholesale City
However, as per the name of the city, it is a "wholesale" city, meaning you must buy the same clothes in bulk (which is why my friend told me to bring a bunch of friends...). So, it was a disappointment for me. Thus, my advice is to bring your friends (many of them) who share the same style of fashion with you. 

Luckily, there is a shopping mall in the city, so my mum and I went to the mall to hunt for cheap stuff. If I am not mistaken, the mall is called KWC Fashion Mall and it sells some reasonable price yet beautiful dresses. However, the disadvantage is that I cannot try the dresses. Most stores in the mall cannot be tried... Luckily, I can fit in.  *Whew*


After shopping in KWC Fashion Mall, we went to Sunway Putra Mall as I wanted to try out the new theme restaurant - DC Comic Cafe. *Tadaa*

The sign board says "Super Heroes"
It is located on the second floor. The exterior is like any other fast food chain. As we went at around 4pm, there's not many people, but it is actually quite many people considering the odd timing.

The menu
It was also my first time going to a theme restaurant. As expected, it is on the pricey side. The price of the food is ok, but the price of the drinks is a killer. However, once in a while, some pricey food is ok, especially after I finished my 6 papers. It is worth celebrating. So, these are what we ordered.

I AM BATMAN - Chocolate Toffee (RM 18)
Can you see the cape??? Soooo CUTE!! This drink is actually quite good. It is an ice blended of chocolate toffee, Belgian chocolate chip and chocolate sauce and is topped with whipping cream and cocoa powder. So chocolatyy and it is crunchy too (the chocolate chip is not fully blended, so it adds to the texture of the drink).

WONDER WOMAN SPECIAL - Turkey Roll (RM 18)
This food sure did take a long time to be served. I thought it was fast food, but considering the length of its serving time, it was not. Thankfully, it tasted good with lots of hammm. Mhmmhhmm. Oh, there's pineapple too. Quite rare for a sandwich. On the other side, the fries are the usual fries. I was hoping for better fries, as it is quite pricey. That was all I ordered, as I have a fairly small appetite, I had to share it with my mum.

The interior is decorated with many superheroes pictures and figurines. Alongside, they sell clothes too.




They also sell really cute scones (I think they are not in the menu...)


Later, we continued to shop in Sunway Putra Mall. It is just like another Sunway Pyramid, with the exception of expensive parking fee. In there, I bought more cheap stuff. One particular store that I quite like is Dees. Dees sells many up-to-date fashion. There are many clothes that I like to buy there but I have bought too many clothes, so I decided to save it for Chinese New Year. Hope there will be sales when the time comes.

From Always 21 - RM 59.90
As they are having promotion, 3 bottles of these plus 5 masks cost only RM 59.90, even cheaper than when I bought them on the internet, which cost about RM 25 per bottle. So worth it!

That's conclude my day. Went to many new places, bought many things... Satisfaction 100%.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quitting ICAEW (Not official)

Internship Experience in Ryoutei (料亭)

Internship Experience in Ryokan (旅館 - Japanese-styled Hotel)