Tokyo Secret - Hanjyuku Cheese Tart

Hello!!

There are these previous 2 posts that I posted about cheese tart.  This time I got to try yet another cheese tart. I assure you,  it's not going to be a disappointed one (if you are a cheese lover). 

I'm sure most of you now know about Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart,  seeing how they expand their franchise one after another. The one I'm going to write on is not about Hokkaido Cheese Tart,  but Tokyo Secret - Hanjyuku Cheese Tart.  This is a cheese tart of another level.  

The fragrance of this cheese tart is spread a few tenth metres away or a few stores away (let's keep it realistic) and the smell is irresistible. Anyone who is attracted by this smell will definitely have a peek on this shop,  but may shy away by the price (I'm one of it). The size is of a huge one, the biggest tart compared to what I have tried previously.  The colour of the tart is of golden brown.  A delicious colour for a tart. 


The fillings of the tart is one that fulfilled what it says "half-baked", " flowy" cheese tart. Indeed,  as my father took his first bite, the fillings "exploded" all over his hand. Knowing this,  I took a careful, princess-like bite to avoid being in his sloppy situation. 



A mysterious children-like tart that cannot wait to see the world,  yet will still behave given the right way of "educating". It is rich in cheese (the real, not fake-liked cheese). It is creamy, fluffy and soft, but it is not that smooth. It's a perfect blend of happiness.  The sweet crust complements the cheese well (though I still think it is a little sweet for me ). 

Besides the original Hanjyuku cheese tart, they sell other flavours of tart as well such as the matcha and the coffee Hanjyuku cheese tart.  I bet they will be as good as the original.  

Green tea cheese tart
Ok.  Now the important matter.  The price. It's more expensive than any bowl or plate of noodle in a food court,  a RM 7.90 half-baked cheese tart. Despite its price,  there is still a steady flow of customer buying this tart. It's definitely not a bad idea to try it once and buy another time during special occasion. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quitting ICAEW (Not official)

Internship Experience in Ryokan (旅館 - Japanese-styled Hotel)

Internship Experience in Ryoutei (料亭)